- BPA Free & FDA Approved
- Thermal Indicator
- Double walled to preserve nutrients effectively
- Medical grade material, perfect for safe and extended freezer storage
- Thick laminate to prevent ink leeching
- Pre-sterilised bags to ensure safe feeding
- DOUBLE zipper top to prevent leakage
- No-spill self-standing bottom
- Heat sealed sides to prevent splitting
- Easy to read designated area for date, name and time
- Pre-calibrated ounce/ml markings for accurate measuring
28pcs of Breastmilk Storage Bags in 1 box
1)Tear gently the seal on top and pull the zip seal apart.
2) Pour breastmilk into a storage bag, leave some room at the top to allow expansion when milk freezes.
3) Remove as much air as possible from the bag before freezing.
4) Seal the bag and label name, date, and time on the bag.
5) To thaw breastmilk, place the bag in the refrigerator or run under cool tap water. To warm breastmilk, place the bag in warm water or pour milk into a bottle.
6) DO NOT thaw milk in the microwave.
7) DO NOT thaw milk in boiling water.